• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In light of the Maxwell verdict, here's an inconsequential statement by unreasonable cunt Patrick S. Tomlinson

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1640887230599.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He is the member of, and recipient of their funds, of a professional organisation who protect pedophiles in their midst. The same fund which he depleted was also used to protect child molesting pedophiles.

He writes about the spirits of children being fucked in older bodies, and I’m pretty sure he wrote some weird pedo shit about a little girl being a trafficked sex doll.

fat piece of shit, everything about him screams child predator

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
What did Trump ever do to these people? I honestly don't get it. I get that he's a kike shill but Christ, why hate some outsider businessman who took over the White House like a boss nig?
Idiots like Pat just proclaim him Hitler because the other whackos do for likes.

The real people in charge smear everything about him and his family to delegitimize and undermine his presidency because he, as an outsider showed that their system can be broken, which scared them to death. It's a warning to anyone else that isn't part of the chosen elites.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Idiots like Pat just proclaim him Hitler because the other whackos do for likes.

The real people in charge smear everything about him and his family to delegitimize and undermine his presidency because he, as an outsider showed that their system can be broken, which scared them to death. It's a warning to anyone else that isn't part of the chosen elites.
That’s very true, they didn’t hate him, they hated the idea of him. The threat of an outsider goes back years and most notably with Ross Perot when he split the conservative vote in 92 which scared both sides to the point they changed the tv debate rules so the general public wouldn’t be aware of third party candidates. Dems cry that Trump wasn’t a “real” Republican even though Bernie Sanders was an independent and only declared himself democrat to get on the ticket. Not only did an outsider win but also called out the BS government that’s gone on forever.

Forum Clout
Then they would have offered Maxwell everything under the sun in a deal to name Trump even if it wasn't true, rather than offering her nothing, sealing all the evidence, and going after Trump in NY state for this stupid racketeering charge, you absolute fucking retard.

God damn I hope there's video of it when this fat fuck dies.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What did Trump ever do to these people? I honestly don't get it. I get that he's a kike shill but Christ, why hate some outsider businessman who took over the White House like a boss nig?
He literally put children in cages and killed BIPOC en masse, child. Biden would never do such a thing so I suggest you SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOWWWFFF.