• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In high school, did they teach you how to finger your asshole?

G

fingerit.jpg

I was just fingering my asshole and I think I may have cut myself with my fingernails. Should I use a fist instead?

If only I had received the [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd7_J0kEjGw']proper instruction.[/URL]

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Our sex ed was perfectly normal and positive. Our gym teacher just taught us about the dangers of having sex with random strangers and how the female reproductive system works and how we make sperm and shit like that. He didnt like, give us pointers on how to rub our balls when we jerk off or anything weird. It was completely clinical. Im failing to see the part where that wasnt good enough? Why did we need to change it in the first place? Fucking weirdos…

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I once stuck my finger up my asshole and I couldn't get the smell of shit out of it until I cut my nail and washed with soap 2 or 3 times. That's not to say there aren't cleaner assholes out there, but I think its safe to assume that anal fiends have just desensitized themselves to the smell of shit. And that's why they don't understand why they are shunned from society.