In Devastating Blow To NYC Comedy Scene, Chrissie Mayr Refuses To Perform Where Vaccinations Required

G

She’s still hilarious

6CB89B13-BC6E-41EA-BB05-6FA37F0A4D79.jpeg

F3ED0ECF-94F6-4475-9649-6E90D470EDF6.jpeg

BE15E08A-0DA9-40D9-A42E-BE3C9FF93A96.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
>The fact that she’s the hot piece of ass at compound is fucking embarassing

Joanne is 1000x hotter than Chrissie. Hell even Flutesy is hotter than Chrissie.
Her face is busted and she seems like a psycho but I would fuck Flutesy into a coma.

Edit: I take it back. Her face isn't even busted. She's weird looking but not in an unattractive way. I think she's pretty hot.

Last edited:
G

Her face is busted and she seems like a psycho but I would fuck Flutesy into a coma.

Edit: I take it back. Her face isn't even busted. She's weird looking but not in an unattractive way. I think she's pretty hot.
Flutsey would be a 9.5 if she got a nose job. Assuming she hasn’t got fat during lockdown, I haven’t seen what she looks like in probably 2-3 years.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Flutsey would be a 9.5 if she got a nose job. Assuming she hasn’t got fat during lockdown, I haven’t seen what she looks like in probably 2-3 years.
Honestly I kinda like it. She's unique looking like a sexy alien or something. A nose job could turn out like how everyone had a weird boner for Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing and Ferris Bueller but then she got her giant nose fixed and no one got boners for her ever again and she died of loneliness.

G

Honestly I kinda like it. She's unique looking like a sexy alien or something. A nose job could turn out like how everyone had a weird boner for Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing and Ferris Bueller but then she got her giant nose fixed and no one got boners for her ever again and she died of loneliness.
Yeah I somewhat agree but it’s so gigantic that it still takes away. Even if she just got it down to Jennifer Gray or Sarah Parker size it would be fine. You don’t want some super fake Hollywood looking shit.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Link some pics brotherman

edit: I’d probably rather bang Feehan’s gross catcher-mitt crotch, but I see what you mean

WhereWeAt

Flutesy's a hot girl. I know we're O&A fans, so we need to vacillate between talking down overhyped whores and being desperate, but Flutesy probably gets about the right level of attention from the likes of us.