• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In "Conclave," the Pope they elect is intersex. That's the big twist

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
It's rated pg. Good for kiddies.
in the book, the new pope is from a small village in the Phillipines and his parents just raised him as male and he never knew about his condition. He just learned about it after being examined by a doctor after a bombing... so it's not exactly a drag queen story hour type of deal

Jenna

bitch real gs troll for pussy on omegle
Forum Clout
Shortly before Benitez's election is announced, Lawrence is informed that the late pope had paid for Benitez to visit a gender reassignment clinic – news that would force Benitez to step down if made public. He confronts Benitez, who explains that he is intersex, with a penis, uterus, and ovaries. Benitez chose to keep his female organs, as "I am as God made me."

Sounds reasonable to me

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
How do they reveal it? The Pope opens robes and has a pussy but with a giant clit and balls that would make Jim Norton let out an audible sigh in the movie theater?
1729891579136.png

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Actually, I just realized this could be a spoiler, so spoiler alert

Although, not really because the end of the movie straight up says it

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
In the movie Foul Play with Chevy Chase, the big climax is stopping the Pope being killed.

A character that has not been introduced to the audience and whose death can only be regarded as low stakes.

I'm sorry, but it is objectively a bad movie.