• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In a world of meatloafs

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout

4276BD7A-4964-4741-8D9A-234B1F6C4B2E.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
How about Gene doesn't get to walk through life fucking dumb broads with his leather-clad crab-infested venerealy-diseased chode.

What is it with these old cunts? Him, Stern... it seems like these old coots have really been taken-in by this shit. Either make something creative or just hole-up with your riches, then either shutup or die.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Maybe I don't have the right to go through a red light or smoke in a building but I still would do it if I could get away with it so suck my balls.
Also why wouldn't I have a right to smoke in a building? My house is a building you stupid old piece of shit. Let that that old fuck just catch covid and die from it already see how much I care.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
How about Gene doesn't get to walk through life fucking dumb broads with his leather-clad crab-infested venerealy-diseased chode.

What is it with these old cunts? Him, Stern... it seems like these old coots have really been taken-in by this shit. Either make something creative or just hole-up with your riches, then either shutup or die.
Old boomers live in the delusion that If they do the "Right" things and follow all the fads they'll live forever

Last edited: