• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

in 7th grade my gf broke up with me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I dated this one girl at that same age. I ran into her and her boyfriend over a decade later in a bar. She introduced us and said she used to date me. He looked pretty upset and I just laughed and said we were 12. She was pretty tore up and kept half jokingly saying how much money she could make on Only Fans but he wasn’t happy with that. To be fair she is fucking gorgeous.

G

Torquester i love ya, but

28F0B047-D4EC-40DA-96E7-DE009E3EB54F.png

G

when I was in the 8th grade I had a real bossy gf, she used to sign me up for things without my consent all the time. Because of her I didn't even know the concept of 'forged signature' being illegal, holee shit i was a sheltered, naive cunt.

She even told me to sign up for some Muay Thai shit.

I looked her up and she is a fat cunt now living in Vancouver BC ...she had a "torque wheeler" type blog but on flipping property.

G

when I was in the 8th grade I had a real bossy gf, she used to sign me up for things without my consent all the time. Because of her I didn't even know the concept of 'forged signature' being illegal, holee shit i was a sheltered, naive cunt.

She even told me to sign up for some Muay Thai shit.

I looked her up and she is a fat cunt now living in Vancouver BC ...she had a "torque wheeler" type blog but on flipping property.
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

Steven S from Bayshore....muy thai meant muy tits...haha very good