• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 3 years, Pat's gained 80 pounds, 20 years of age, lost $125,000, gone gray, gotten fat as fuck, lost his blue check, and gained a ton of weight

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I like when he complained to the mods that the pictures were 'manipulated.' Thats funny in so many ways I can't even begin to list them.
B58B1D9E-F03B-4AC5-9554-2C81AA628587.jpeg

Manipulated photo. Block and report.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
At his physical peak he had to convince a 3/10 that he was a mid-list sci-fi author, trained marksman, hand-to-hand fighter, political pundit, rabble rouser, weight-lifting marathon runner, troubled bad boy biker, race car driver, stand-up comic, feminist, life saver, genius just to fuck him.

I make a couple of quips and brush my teeth.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It's even more bizarre because he essentially lives a life of leisure with no responsibilities. If he were a father of four who worked 60 hours a week, his aging would be understandable. But the only thing Pat has that could do that to him is us.
We are his children, and our mouths are always doing that thing, with peanut butter in them.

G

It's even more bizarre because he essentially lives a life of leisure with no responsibilities. If he were a father of four who worked 60 hours a week, his aging would be understandable. But the only thing Pat has that could do that to him is us.
The devil makes work for idle hands etc. He's got nothing going on so he indulges in sin - sloth, pride, envy and gluttony mostly. Also prone to fits of wrath when confronted by fake journalists. If he was busier he wouldn't have time to sit around all day eating, drinking and oinking into the twittersphere. I think if he was a father of 4 who worked 60 hours a week he'd be at least 50lbs lighter and would look 10 years younger.