• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 2016 the fascist party of meth addicted klan members got into the White House, Patrick RIGHTFULLY wanted to plan a violent insurrection with guns

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Patrick encourages his comrads to vote on facebook, stating that if the fascists win the vote then they need to be killed with bullets.
1704142142564.png

Then, the fascist party won the vote. Patrick was very disappointed there wasn't a giant planned insurrection by his alphabet agencies that he could partake in
1704142134719.png

more likely he's just a gay fat delusional loser, but I think he'd like to think he'd join the insurrection rather than sit on the fart couch.

Also nice having something stolen from you and being too big of a pussy to do anything about it, stupid. Reminds me of something...

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The tolerant blue, that will get you canceled and fired if you publicly state that Mrs Jim Norton is actually a dude. The tolerant blue that doesn't want any other political party in society. the tolerant blue that wants war with Russia
I hate both sides, but to think one side is virtuous is silly

Forum Clout
By the way is this extreme inconsistency just plain autism and stupidity or is he just a piece of shit with no integrity?
Pat's very Moviebob-ian in his political takes and consoomer interests and Bob encapsulates every trait you listed. This post exemplifies that more than most because complaining about Klan members from Methmerica while being fat white trash yourself is a noted Blob-ism.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
The tolerant blue, that will get you canceled and fired if you publicly state that Mrs Jim Norton is actually a dude. The tolerant blue that doesn't want any other political party in society. the tolerant blue that wants war with Russia
I hate both sides, but to think one side is virtuous is silly
The whole red vs blue is only something fat gay retards fall for. They’re the same thing, moron.