• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Impotent hog oinking threats at Leslie again

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1000008287.jpg

Fat subhuman filth.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Oh yes, Patrick who has all so many connections in the literary community he can't even get a call back from SFWA anymore, sits alone in bars at conventions and had multiple people reporting on his comedic oinking about going to jail to own the trolls last time he went to an authors event. He'll be the one to ruin careers and kick people out of the industry.

Reminds me of when he tried to gatekeep the comedy subreddits when folks would mock his awful posts. No authority or standing, but thinks if he just acts like the king of the room he'll get away with it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Armchair psychology here but this is why Patrick is a narcissist (among many other things of course). He just got done paying Quasi, he’s suing the MPD, he’s fighting trolls on twitter and Goodreads…and most importantly hasn’t published a book in 4 years and isn’t close to getting the one he has done. Where the FUCK does he get the balls to talk like this. The idea that he has a line or influence over the publishing world is more ridiculous than the idea that he has one with the MPD. He is a nonentity. This is quite literally like an indie artist threatening some A&R rep . Or a dude who hand sells paintings threatening a museum curator. Or a freelance writer threatening a producer of the network.

And even if you could say his influence doesn’t matter, the accusations do…how the hell does one respond to an email saying “One of your agents went on a podcast with a stlaker who’s showed up to my house and its watched by other stalkers who’ve swatted me 49 times.” What action do you even take on that. NONE. Because the person emailing you seems legitimately insane.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
‎
‎
Forum Clout
And even if you could say his influence doesn’t matter, the accusations do…how the hell does one respond to an email saying “One of your agents went on a podcast with a stlaker who’s showed up to my house and its watched by other stalkers who’ve swatted me 49 times.” What action do you even take on that. NONE. Because the person emailing you seems legitimately insane.
I've been saying this for years now. If Patrick gets EVERYTHING he wants from the lolsuit and all his little plans and schemes go his way... He's already spent years by that point looking like an insane person online fighting with people for calling him fat and making memes that don't go away. He has still created the online footprint of an obsessive, weird, drama attracting autistic guy with thin skin and a penchant for litigation. Who wants to work with that guy? Who is proud to be a fan of that guy? Hey look up this author I like. Oh, uh, ignore his entire online persona and don't review his book poorly or he'll call lawyers on you and call you a Nazi. Don't tweet him either. If you agree with him he'll condescend you and if you disagee he'll talk about your cock size and threaten you.

If he wins every time he's tried, he still has a cloud of psychotic around him that mainstream people can see a mile away.

HomeRunCumia

‎
‎
Forum Clout
He hates her so much because she's involved in the business he wanted to be so successful in, and she doesn't hide who she is. She doesn't fit his narrative of everyone "attacking" him being a right-wing troll.

Much like Bernell Trammell, Leslie is an outlier in Patrick's worldview, and I hope he's not thinking of "CorrecTing" the record with her in the same manner he did Mr. Trammell...