• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important Reminder: Tommy Tomlinson sucked cock every single day from 1961 to 1986

Forum Clout
If the rumors are to be believed, I'm as impressed by the consistent quality as I am by the quantity. "Tommy had a sensual tongue, and he never forgot the balls."-an alleged gloryhole regular, somewhere near kenosha.
No they aren't stlaker, and no you aren't, and no he didn't, and yes stlaker, he always forgot the balls, enjoy prison atalker.

You have been instructed an infinite amount of times to stop spreading word of Sconnies Velvet Mouth, the authorities have been notified of your felonies and are on their way.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
and yes stlaker, he always forgot the balls

giphy.gif

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Not a lot of gay bars or cruising spots in rural Wisconsin. Uhh or so I've heard.. but that means Tommy was working for those cocks. Truck stop to truck stop, bathroom to bathroom, pursuing his passion. Rick obviously believed his cover stories. Daddy's a traveling bull rider, that's why he's not here. Hes teaching a gun class tonight. Everybody has herpes..

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Is it true that Tommy Tomlinson of Portage, Wisconsin is the innovator of the technique known as “edging,” a form of fellatio focused on stimulating your partner for a long period of time until they ejaculate?

Originally a mainstay of the homosexual community, edging has expanded its reach into heterosexual communities across the globe.

While heterosexual couples typically do not share the ejaculate between partners (also known as “priming the pump”) like Tommy Tomlinson originally intended, his contributions to the art of oral sex cannot be stated enough. The man is quite literally a living legend.

Oral sex enthusiasts across the world are forever in your debt, Tommy Tomlinson.

G

What happened in '86?
He finally wised up to the dangers of the AIDS. He got tested and came back negative. An unnamed source quoted him as saying, "the amount of anonymous cock I sucked and sat on through the 70s and 80s stopped being countable around '78. If anyone should have that virus, it should statistically be me. I don't know how, but somehow Ive dodged the mother of all bullets. My cruising days are over."

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
He finally wised up to the dangers of the AIDS. He got tested and came back negative. An unnamed source quoted him as saying, "the amount of anonymous cock I sucked and sat on through the 70s and 80s stopped being countable around '78. If anyone should have that virus, it should statistically be me. I don't know how, but somehow Ive dodged the mother of all bullets. My cruising days are over."
I've lost all respect for Tommy. A true Captain of Cocksucking would go down with (on) the ship.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

I can confirm this to be a 100% accurate quote.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
If the rumors are to be believed, I'm as impressed by the consistent quality as I am by the quantity. "Tommy had a sensual tongue, and he never forgot the balls."-an alleged gloryhole regular, somewhere near kenosha.

And his fish like mouth gave him the ability to stuff 12 juicy cocks down his throat at once, where any regular mouth can only stuff 3.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Do you think Rick grinds little African American child’s into pepperoni because he had to watch his hero father gobble up miles of black dicks?

“You’ll never grow up to mouth fuck my father” Patrick exclaimed to a confused and terrified negro child.