• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine walking into someone's house and seeing this

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230107_115110_Gallery.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
A friend of mine died from a drug related brain wrong and his family put rock and roll skulls and a Star Trek quote on his grave. I'm sure high school kids walk by it to smoke pot all the time and think: "man, that guy must have been a real fag"

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
A friend of mine died from a drug related brain wrong and his family put rock and roll skulls and a Star Trek quote on his grave. I'm sure high school kids walk by it to smoke pot all the time and think: "man, that guy must have been a real fag"

id only smoke weed by that tomb stone

dead faggotry is pretty metal

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I fucking hate anything with shit written on it full stop. My stupid wife keeps buying bits of wood and pillows with garbage positive shit written on it like "Live Life Love" it doesn't even make sense, fuck off just buy something with a nice tartan pattern or at least something that matches the fucking paint you wanted. Also what the fuck is it with women using every towel within 5 minutes of walking into a hotel room. 2 towels, one for me one for you, not one for your fucking hair and one for your fat ass when you walk out of the shower. Jesus fucking Christ.

Forum Clout
I fucking hate anything with shit written on it full stop. My stupid wife keeps buying bits of wood and pillows with garbage positive shit written on it like "Live Life Love" it doesn't even make sense, fuck off just buy something with a nice tartan pattern or at least something that matches the fucking paint you wanted. Also what the fuck is it with women using every towel within 5 minutes of walking into a hotel room. 2 towels, one for me one for you, not one for your fucking hair and one for your fat ass when you walk out of the shower. Jesus fucking Christ.
Your wife has to keep reading things like that to maintain the illusion that her life turned out somewhat like what she dreamed. Also women are idiots and don't understand that something can be nice without having to have something nice written on it. A picture is worth zero words to them unless it's a picture of words.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Wearing it on your fat body is totally cool though, right?

View attachment 87672
Pop culture references are so awesome. It lets everyone know you have seen things others have seen at some point. Even better when you add a spicy twist. That Star Wars shirt actually says Beer Wars! Watch out for that guy! He's a loose cannon!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I miss when geek meant talented and interested in niche lame shit like electronics, not consooming mass-produced written by committee childish garbage.
I always thought a nerd was a smart, bookish person. A geek is a mark for gay shit like Star Wars.

My wife buys dumb shit like "don't bother me i haven't had my coffee yet." Thankfully she knows to keep that shit in her office at work.
"I'm a nigger without my coffee"