• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine tuning in to O&A for comedy and this is what you get

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

What's makes this more infuriating is the fact that this nigger thinks he's white.
1654555502873.png

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia: Screams out shit he saw on Stormfront without understanding what he's really saying and not understanding that statistics can still be presented in a manipulative and misleading way to rope in dummies like him. Also thinks he white.

Youtube commenters: Ant was always the smart one!
Honestly Opie could barely string a few sentences together.

And Jim's intellectual acumen was so facile you could smell the desperation to emit meaning through the airwaves.

So yes, out of 3 blithering retards Ant was the smart one.

For what it's worth.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia: Screams out shit he saw on Stormfront without understanding what he's really saying and not understanding that statistics can still be presented in a manipulative and misleading way to rope in dummies like him. Also thinks he white.

Youtube commenters: Ant was always the smart one!
I can't believe that people used to call Anthony "the professor". All he's ever been effective at is mimicking and repeating shit he heard elsewhere. Had he been paired with a more dynamic, quick witted partner than Opie, he probably wouldn't have made the same impact.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
y'all think you're "edgy" with that "Dennis Hopper in "True Romance" knowledge about people from Italy

some of us are just, um,......"swarthier" than others....

Forum Clout
I can't believe that people used to call Anthony "the professor". All he's ever been effective at is mimicking and repeating shit he heard elsewhere. Had he been paired with a more dynamic, quick witted partner than Opie, he probably wouldn't have made the same impact.
Nana may have been "the professor" among his beer-swilling, coke-snorting HVAC buddies, as he was probably the only one in the group who'd ever read a book. But among decent, educated folks, Nana is merely a nigger-rich, closeted homosexual with a serious drinking problem.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Nana may have been "the professor" among his beer-swilling, coke-snorting HVAC buddies, as he was probably the only one in the group who'd ever read a book. But among decent, educated folks, Nana is merely a nigger-rich, closeted homosexual with a serious drinking problem.
Damn. Perfectly stated, my friend.

Forum Clout
Damn. Perfectly stated, my friend.
Nana is a skimmer. He'll skim some article about, for example, "virtual reality", and he'll memorize a few basic facts from the article, but he has neither the desire or the mental capacity to explore the topic further. Now, in the eyes of the dolts and dullards he surrounds himself with, Nana is a guy who "knows a lot" and "reads about stuff".

Like when Bennington grilled him re: his lack of genuine interest in anything. Nana claimed he was into "technology", meaning he enjoyed playing with his computer and his phone. When pressed, all he could manage to say was he liked it. He came across as a total idiot, and it's not like Bennington is Carl Sagan or anything.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Nana is a skimmer. He'll skim some article about, for example, "virtual reality", and he'll memorize a few basic facts from the article, but he has neither the desire or the mental capacity to explore the topic further. Now, in the eyes of the dolts and dullards he surrounds himself with, Nana is a guy who "knows a lot" and "reads about stuff".

Like when Bennington grilled him re: his lack of genuine interest in anything. Nana claimed he was into "technology", meaning he enjoyed playing with his computer and his phone. When pressed, all he could manage to say was he liked it. He came across as a total idiot, and it's not like Bennington is Carl Sagan or anything.
You raise a very good point, and it seems to be a recurring theme in a lot of people who this forum targets - going through life without any real sense of direction, and no passion.

I would say that Nana is probably not passionate about anything other than Twitter, and even that simply boils down to attention and cultivating hug boxes. Even his gaming - he probably doesn't enjoy gaming as much as he enjoys the attention and sense of worship that he derives from it.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than going through life without any sort of passion or hobbies.

Forum Clout
You raise a very good point, and it seems to be a recurring theme in a lot of people who this forum targets - going through life without any real sense of direction, and no passion.

I would say that Nana is probably not passionate about anything other than Twitter, and even that simply boils down to attention and cultivating hug boxes. Even his gaming - he probably doesn't enjoy gaming as much as he enjoys the attention and sense of worship that he derives from it.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than going through life without any sort of passion or hobbies.
Aside from tweeting, which he obviously loves more than anything else in the world, Nana's only "interests" are old "comfort food" movies, TV shows and music, and retarded nigger-rich pursuits, like buying useless shit and gambling to excess. He likes guns, but only on a "look at me, I have guns" level. He doesn't belong to a gun club, he isn't into gunsmithing, he isn't a collector or a historian, he just "likes guns". He's a simplistic, basic blockhead who hates to think, which is why he drinks so much.

Renaus

Forum Clout

Even the "forgot to laugh guy" guy was a skimmer too. OK. Nigs are more violent and commit most crimes. Now what? Are you openly for segregation? No? So why are you dedicating so much time to this? Like Tesla once said:
"“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
You are not doing nothing by pointing this out. You're just preaching to the choir.

Forum Clout
Even the "forgot to laugh guy" guy was a skimmer too. OK. Nigs are more violent and commit most crimes. Now what? Are you openly for segregation? No? So why are you dedicating so much time to this? Like Tesla once said:
"“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
You are not doing nothing by pointing this out. You're just preaching to the choir.
Other than tweeting, Nana's only real interest is mugging for the camera or a captive audience. When he's giggling and hooting for the camera while playing his vidya games, or when he's prancing and vamping on a karaoke stage, Nana truly comes to life. He's still the swarthy little Afro-ed boy parading around the house in mommy's shoes, desperately seeking attention and validation. His ostentatious purchases, his stupid gambling junkets, his "comedy appearances", it's all about being the center of attention for Nana. And furthermore, it's all about seeking MALE attention, as he's never doing any of it to impress women. His only true interest is in getting men to notice and approve of him, the very thing his father never did for him.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
If anthony saw a black person doing any of the shit he did on a daily basis he would go crazy. Other than the pedophilia that is, he never bitched about black people doing that for some reason.