• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine this is your son

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think he's one of those retards you could at least get to do chores and be half assed useful. He's not just a full on down syndrome burden like this piece of garbage:

And before anyone is like "but that guy made a brisket sandwich." Let me see him make a brisket sandwich without someone standing right on top of him making sure he doesn't set himself on fire. "Br-br-breaksass" learn how to fucking talk, stupid.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I think he's one of those retards you could at least get to do chores and be half assed useful. He's not just a full on down syndrome burden like this piece of garbage:

And before anyone is like "but that guy made a brisket sandwich." Let me see him make a brisket sandwich without someone standing right on top of him making sure he doesn't set himself on fire. "Br-br-breaksass" learn how to fucking talk, stupid.

Burden Ramsay.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

The sandwich was also pre-cut by someone if you watch again.