• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine thinking that The Matrix being a 'trans allegory' is something people should've got back in 1999

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
11-png.16915

Do you think when Mama Raven's friendless, teenage boy got the deeper meaning when he saw the first Matrix back in 99? Yes, child. He did. He wasn't picturing himself as Neo dodging bullets and fighting agents; no - he was clapping and crying in all the right places because he understood that it was an allegory for the directors expressing their true female selves. Let's ignore the fact that neither of them even discussed being trans until a decade+ after the movie released. But no, HE got it back in 99, children! And so should you have!

Just a little factual interlude here - it was only one of the "sisters" who even made the claim that it was supposed to a trans allegory and from the same article - Lilly doesn't know "how present my transness was in the background of my brain as we were writing" The Matrix.

So yeah, whole thing kind of falls apart right there doesn't it. Let's also ignore the fact that it borrowed heavily from other work like Ghost in the Shell that had the exact same themes. It's almost like a pair of mentally ill trannies decided they were going to retcon their most popular work to spite people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how much he cares about the matrix movie, really shows his age since nobody under 30 gives a shit about the matrix. Just think, it came out the same year as American Pie. The first one is so dated since it’s made up of nu metal music which barely lasted 5 years and the leather jackets become most famous for columbine. The sequels killed the popularity and this new one was not needed.

He can’t bring himself to be honest with his cape shit fascination. I don’t think he’s ever given a bad review to anything cape shit related because he can’t have his own opinion.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
The Matrix was about living in a fantasy world. The seductive nature of living in one and the virtue of living and being free in the real world despite the horrors of it. For the creators I’m sure their gender identity was a part of this story and can be seen in the unisex look. But Pat you stupid fuck the matrix wasn’t about them expressing their gender identity it was about facing the ugly truth or living in a false state of reality.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The Matrix was about living in a fantasy world. The seductive nature of living in one and the virtue of living and being free in the real world despite the horrors of it. For the creators I’m sure their gender identity was a part of this story and can be seen in the unisex look. But Pat you stupid fuck the matrix wasn’t about them expressing their gender identity it was about facing the ugly truth or living in a false state of reality.

Wrong again, child. It was a allegory for lopping your cock off and wearing a wig.

I'm sorry you can't accept the truth, little baby infant summer child.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat you stupid fuck the matrix wasn’t about them expressing their gender identity it was about facing the ugly truth or living in a false state of reality.
They are the exact same thing, child. Always were.

It's pathetic that his responses are so predictable and simplistic that you can ape them with complete accuracy, you know that's 100% how he'd respond to that.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
The red pill was introduced to Quaid in Total Recall years before that dick chopping faggot wrote her shitty ripoff of Plato's 'Allegory of the Cave' with her equally mentally ill sister/brother.

Die in a fire pat. You'll never have an original opinion because you idolize insane people yourself. Fat faggot.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s just mad the “wrong” type of people starting using the red bill / blue pill concept in reference to reality as manipulated by the media. It’s not an original thought, you could even go back to John Carpenter’s “They Live” with the sunglasses being a red pill and I’m sure other works before that. Of course Pat has never seen that or Total Recall or even the original Twilight Zone show. True sci fi fans are upset with the new matrix because they hoped it would make up for those awful sequels, kind of like how Rambo 4 and Rocky 6 made up for their previous bad sequels in hopes to end the story correctly. Pat isn’t a real sci fi fan and he can’t even have his own opinion.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lol, imagine how pathetic your life must be to be tweeting this on the 23rd of December. People tend to spend that day catching up with friends before family Christmas gatherings, maybe knocking back a few cold ones and enjoying some chicken wings (that’s what I did). Not Patrick. He’s a friendless loser. The only place where he matters* is on Twitter. Nobody in the real world gives half a shit about him, and I’d wager the same goes for the patrons of Hooligan’s Super Bar, as well as any other watering hole where Patrick hangs around.

* He doesn’t matter there, either, except to his ~100 real followers.