• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine Patrick

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
he claimed it was happening almost on a daily basis.

Let's deep dive into this. As someone who worked in delivery, if an address was used more than once and the person didn't pay then they'd be put on a no-go list. If there's a credit-card used then no harm no foul (Patrick just doesn't tip the driver)
So the terrorists are either paying for full orders for the Pig to eat, or they're going through 100s of restaurants in a year ordering slop to Patrick's house.
Which one is more likely.

oh yeah the third option of it happening maybe once as a goof and no one ever posted it here so it wasn't even us

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Doordash once took my order to the wrong house. I tried to hire a lawyer to sue doordash to get the address and name of the person that received my order. The attorney told me to fuck off so I called him child
I heard my neighbor cuss out the doordasher and their customer service rep yesterday.

G

he claimed it was happening almost on a daily basis.

Let's deep dive into this. As someone who worked in delivery, if an address was used more than once and the person didn't pay then they'd be put on a no-go list. If there's a credit-card used then no harm no foul (Patrick just doesn't tip the driver)
So the terrorists are either paying for full orders for the Pig to eat, or they're going through 100s of restaurants in a year ordering slop to Patrick's house.
Which one is more likely.

oh yeah the third option of it happening maybe once as a goof and no one ever posted it here so it wasn't even us

Guarantee it's the third option. Someone did it as a joke, probably wasn't anyone here because it was never posted.