• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine how often this poor girl has been groped by this animal

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I love how much you hate this thing. Why would anyone eat food a retard handled?
I think it's preposterous that I even have to live on the same planet and breathe the same air as this evil piece of shit. It's not fair. You have breathed air that was breathed by a retard before. Doesn't that make you want to kill yourself?

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I think it's preposterous that I even have to live on the same planet and breathe the same air as this evil piece of shit. It's not fair. You have breathed air that was breathed by a retard before. Doesn't that make you want to kill yourself?
I’m afraid of retards like people are afraid of pit bulls, you can tell me it’s nice all you want but I refuse to get my fingers bit by that godless beast.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Face looks familiar, funster.

imageedit_24_5636301735.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I bet if this dumbass's stupid father with his defective jizz that only makes girls and retards saw this post he'd be like "Well, that's pretty upsetting, but he's right."
Do you think his parents have argued about who is more at fault for this retarded curse that they're saddled with for the rest of their lives?

"Look what you've done to us with your polluted womb!"

"Look at what you did to me with your shitty jizz!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think you want us to subscribe to this channel
Are you getting something out of this marketing you're doing?
I just want everyone to hate him as much as I do. I'm like Nana with the blacks. I'm not even trying to be funny, I just hate the dude so much that I can't stop watching his videos and being like "ARE YOU SEEING THIS SHIT? THEY AREN'T PEOPLE!"