• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine how badly it would've gone if pig accepted Shapiro's debate invitation

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I mean I know it's pointless to ponder on it because fat, cowardly bitch that pig is, he would never have contemplated debating somebody in person without his precious block button to hide behind.

Still, I like to imagine just what a nervous, fumbling fruit he would've been had he appeared on Shapiro's show; Desperately trying to articulate his points while being verbally destroyed by that hateable, nasally voiced, smug little kike.

G

Honestly, now that we heard the tapes I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up like Josiah 5. Shapiro would back him into a corner and he'd start the whole "little baby infant child", "your mouth, it's doing that thing where it's making noises", or god-willing, a "SHUT. YOUR FUCKING. MOUTH!!"

Shapiro would probably have him thrown off the set but it would be a funny 5-10 minutes before it happened.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I can't actually imagine it, it's really unimaginable considering how big of a retard and pussy he is

Let's just use a real life example, Patrick would sperg out like this guy
d09d9af9d954c9fd618e4504554301b7e2980c72246af0e38d937230d356ad4f_1.jpg

"Noooo child. Little baby Ben, noooooo. Let me speak, child."

and because it's not legacy media with a timelimit Fatrick would need to ragequit

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Honestly, now that we heard the tapes I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up like Josiah 5. Shapiro would back him into a corner and he'd start the whole "little baby infant child", "your mouth, it's doing that thing where it's making noises", or god-willing, a "SHUT. YOUR FUCKING. MOUTH!!"

Shapiro would probably have him thrown off the set but it would be a funny 5-10 minutes before it happened.
Took the words out of my mouth. Just splice in Bens takedown of Pats tweet into Josiah Part 5 and you have it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

He's on record saying that he can't debate the little nothings, because he would get so frustrated that "The Rage Monster," would come out.

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Pat is a fake leftist/liberal (he doesn't really believe it, it's all for status and group signaling) in the same way Shapiro is a fake rightist/conservative (he doesn't care about America or real Americans, it's all about conniving them to support wars for Israel and their own demographic replacement).

It would be a hall of mirrors, and if you could get them straightened out all you would see is a vulnerable, manipulated goy fool and one of the many Jews he encountered in his career who misled and ultimately used him as a prop for their own agendas

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Even Josiah was baffled at times although he knew that subhuman pig's crazy for years by then. Imagine Shapiro's surprise.