• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine calling to a radio show, and while you're on hold you can hear them shitting on you

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
And when they finally pick up your call they continue to shit on you and you don't have the dignity to hang up on them.

1649715136356.png

I have been lately going through the lady di playlist where all her calls to the show are present and there are several occasions where she used to call to the show, they then would put her on hold where she could still listen to the show, and before taking her call they would abuse and ridicule her and she would still wait for them to take their call. When they finally took her call they'd continue to make fun of her and abuse her but she never hung up. I never understood this codependency she had with the show. She was never a fan and didn't have XM or anything that allowed her to listen to the show. Instead of calling her son she called to a radio show that abused her.

G

And when they finally pick up your call they continue to shit on you and you don't have the dignity to hang up on them.

View attachment 34567

I have been lately going through the lady di playlist where all her calls to the show are present and there are several occasions where she used to call to the show, they then would put her on hold where she could still listen to the show, and before taking her call they would abuse and ridicule her and she would still wait for them to take their call. When they finally took her call they'd continue to make fun of her and abuse her but she never hung up. I never understood this codependency she had with the show. She was never a fan and didn't have XM or anything that allowed her to listen to the show. Instead of calling her son she called to a radio show that abused her.
Some people are born to be abused. You just learn to avoid those people and keep your soul intact (if you're a good person). You figure out how to exploit their death-wish if you're a piece of shit.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It was an open secret that Opie would actually have the producers call Di, then act like he was annoyed she was calling; one time she even said "hey, you called me!" Fez also confirmed it during a bit where he was "hypnotized" to act like Opie: "Erock, why isn't Lady Di on hold right now? I told you, I DON'T want to talk to her!"
Ron and Fez also mocked them during the Shock and Jock parody with being at the mercy of callers they didn't want to talk to.

G

They were wetbrained fools who didn't realize they were being insulted. Anytime Patti or Bobo were in studio they sat there like retards just waiting until it was time for them to talk so someone would listen to their babble
Even though I got a chub listening to stlaker Patti's cries when she was being dewigged, she didnt deserve anything that happened to her. Jim Norton is going to Hell for fingering her.