• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being pestered by this dope

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
zaq5ntW.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
are these fuckers' minds so tunnelvisioned and empty that they're able to tune out bar chatter to read a book?

it's gotta be some NPC thing, like they can only divert their focus to whatever is the current task. You could lift their drink from them and finish it before they'd realize it was gone

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
are these fuckers' minds so tunnelvisioned and empty that they're able to tune out bar chatter to read a book?

it's gotta be some NPC thing, like they can only divert their focus to whatever is the current task. You could lift their drink from them and finish it before they'd realize it was gone
They're not there to read.

They're there to be seen reading, just like Pat is there to be seen on his laptop.

It's people who know that they have nothing to offer as a person, so they try to fake being interesting for attention.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Excuse me, child, but I noticed you did not recognize me. I had many viral tweets, maybe you heard of the abortion thought experiment one? *chuckles* it's ok I'm fine with you approaching me about it, liTTle one. Anywhoddles would you mind if I took a creepshot of you trying to read at a bar? I have 40k followers who are DYING to see me act superior and cultured as a mere peon such as you reads a book I stole from for my article I wrote on black holes.