• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being bald.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
IMG_20221208_014611.png

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I gotta be honest with you, I have no idea who this guy is or why people post his face. Must have missed the bit months ago.

Again; the door is open for Dan to come here and defend himself. Remember Dan, if you come back here ad become a regular poster again you'll take a few good licks in the first week or so, then you're right back to being one of us and the people still ragging on you will be the fags. Shinkle bout it, brothaman

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s not bad, my hair started thinning early and I started shaving it off before it got real obvious. I have a friend my age that can’t bring himself to shave his head so he spends a ton on propecia (not covered by insurance) and stuff like rogaine which is meant to help you hold on to what little you have left. Not worth it in my opinion.