• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being a guy who gets mad at this

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1642689662992.png

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Remember when pat was waxing about how he looks forward to hanging out around the fire with niki then never did anything with it?

I think someone looked into the local code and he cant have an open fire so close to the house.
That's kind of hilarious if true. This place just won't accept him having any joy in his life, no matter how little.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Remember when pat was waxing about how he looks forward to hanging out around the fire with niki then never did anything with it?

I think someone looked into the local code and he cant have an open fire so close to the house.
If he got a visit from the fire marshal, do you think he would consider that swatting?

G

It is so unaesthetic and brings his property value down (for hovel standards). Who even puts these primitive fire pits in their backyards? It looks like something belonging in an inner-city Community Park or a Nature Reserve, idk...tasteless, low class Pig.

G

It is so unaesthetic and brings his property value down (for hovel standards). Who even puts these primitive fire pits in their backyards? It looks like something belonging in an inner-city Community Park or a Nature Reserve, idk...tasteless, low class Pig.
At our one cottage we have a professional built firepit, but closer to the master bedroom door I have a shitty one like this I built with a fire ring for quick use when my wife and I go out there for a few drinks at night. It looks OK and serves a purpose, but my cottage is also 80 feet on one side and like 150 on the other from other houses, backs onto a woods, is fenced on a dirt road, not in some ghetto side yard by a dumpster.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
At our one cottage we have a professional built firepit, but closer to the master bedroom door I have a shitty one like this I built with a fire ring for quick use when my wife and I go out there for a few drinks at night. It looks OK and serves a purpose, but my cottage is also 80 feet on one side and like 150 on the other from other houses, backs onto a woods, is fenced on a dirt road, not in some ghetto side yard by a dumpster.

Can you imagine sitting by a firepit, trying to relax, as umpteen niggers stare at you through their apartment windows?

G

Can you imagine sitting by a firepit, trying to relax, as umpteen niggers stare at you through their apartment windows?
The farther away house to my right is now being airbnb'd and I don't like the idea anybody can rent it, despite me having other properties in the same town that I do that with and other properties in other places I do the same with lol. Hell my oldest rentals I used to rent through agencies, I don't want these losers near me though lol.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
The farther away house to my right is now being airbnb'd and I don't like the idea anybody can rent it, despite me having other properties in the same town that I do that with and other properties in other places I do the same with lol. Hell my oldest rentals I used to rent through agencies, I don't want these losers near me though lol.

You can always make the Airbnb-ers have a real shit time, and they'll give it a real shit rating.

G

You can always make the Airbnb-ers have a real shit time, and they'll give it a real shit rating.
I don't want that karma on mine lol. The house is owned by Canadians, they couldn't cross, they know I airbnb other ones. I think they used my idea when they couldn't go for 2 years. It was last summer, hoping this summer they start coming again.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I don't want that karma on mine lol. The house is owned by Canadians, they couldn't cross, they know I airbnb other ones. I think they used my idea when they couldn't go for 2 years. It was last summer, hoping this summer they start coming again.

"Canadians" as in "niggers"?

G

"Canadians" as in "niggers"?
God.....no... lol. Actual Canadians as in they cross the border like I do to get to the house. There are no niggers or so it seems in that town. @ summers ago I saw a silverback out jogging, but he looked pretty well heeled. He may have been a useful nigger.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The Parish I live in passed an ordinance against AirBnB recently. Guess the tourists will have to also bunk up with the apes down in Nawlins. Instead of driving down property value and driving up rental prices here on the North Shore.