• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm working on a new cover to debut in Hamburg in a few days...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fucking do this Ray!

God, I really wish I could, but the band would revolt and the audience would be absolutely lost.

I'll admit this: I did play the song acoustically at home once. And only once, while alone. I didn't have the bollocks to do it while Gosia was home.

I still say I blew Joe's version out of the water. I was just fucking about, though, so there's no recording.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
God, I really wish I could, but the band would revolt and the audience would be absolutely lost.

I'll admit this: I did play the song acoustically at home once. And only once, while alone. I didn't have the bollocks to do it while Gosia was home.

I still say I blew Joe's version out of the water. I was just fucking about, though, so there's no recording.
Do it for the encore. Fuck the audience and you can always get a new band. I know Joe is looking for work at the moment.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I want to cover this song for realz. Record the guitar and i’ll do everything else Ray.