• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im watching this hilariously bad movie.

G

Half jaw Roger Ebert gave it 3.5/4 stars for some reason.

8364A2C4-BA84-49BC-8AB0-5C7AE7E4302B.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Half jaw Roger Ebert gave it 3.5/4 stars for some reason.
WWAWD half stars? Why have such a stupidly low number of stars in the first place that you've got to award half a star? It's not like stars are an official measurement of movie quality so you can't just change it to 7 out of 8 stars instead. If you gave a child 3 gold stars then tore one in half and gave them that extra half they'd be emotionally stunted for life.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm glad half his face fell off.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I saw 13, where they had rich guys bet on people playing Russian roulette. Had the guy who played Ian Curtis in Control. Also Statham, Rourke, Winstone, a couple of guys from Oz. Also 50 cent, a horrendous actor. Could’ve been better, ended stupidly.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Remember that Ebert said Hoop Dreams was the best film of 1994. I'm not sure it was even the best documentary of 94, let alone best movie.
Then it came out he had friends involved in the project. Lost all respect for him after that.
It was an alright documentary but holy shit it drags on and on. I just looked it up it's almost 3 hours long.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It’s called Thirteen ( :image_4764: :image_9247_m:) and it was filmed around 2002.

It may be one of the corniest things I’ve ever seen but it is making me lawf pretty hard because this essentially is the same time that this forums site dates from.

What the fawk am I doing with my life?
I haven't seen it in forever but remember thinking it was pretty good. Wasn't it based on one of the actresses' life or something?