• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm tired of reading that white women age terribly!

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
cJqrKN8.png

ZDcBpMt.png

jmyZgwQ.png

I'm not saying that it isn't true, just that I'm tired of reading about it... Instead of constantly writing about it, why don't you do like me and my friend Will? Marry a gal that will keep her looks and be faithful to ya! Ok? Just don't forget to subscribe to the wonderful Wig Of The Month Club, use my code Burr, B-U-R-R, for a 20% discount! Okayyy, moving along with the podcast... The summer must be just around the corner, yesterday I went for a walk without a dog and was sweating like the time when I mentioned a paternity test to my wife! Hey oh!... Anyway... What about those white women, am I right, people???

O1WxLMG.png

lhE8b5U.png

Forum Clout
He already tried women, threesomes, weather girl, model, palltalk girls, strippers, teens, muscular woman with a giant clit, trans cock and tree house cock, now it's time for some conjugal visit sex! Or prison tender love, like Patrice once said.

Even though I haven't gotten laid nearly as much as Anthony, I've never been jealous of him. Sleeping with one woman who actually finds you attractive beats ten women who merely tolerate you because of money. He might as well buy hookers or jerk off.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
cJqrKN8.png

ZDcBpMt.png

jmyZgwQ.png

I'm not saying that it isn't true, just that I'm tired of reading about it... Instead of constantly writing about it, why don't you do like me and my friend Will? Marry a gal that will keep her looks and be faithful to ya! Ok? Just don't forget to subscribe to the wonderful Wig Of The Month Club, use my code Burr, B-U-R-R, for a 20% discount! Okayyy, moving along with the podcast... The summer must be just around the corner, yesterday I went for a walk without a dog and was sweating like the time when I mentioned a paternity test to my wife! Hey oh!... Anyway... What about those white women, am I right, people???

O1WxLMG.png

lhE8b5U.png
Honestly his ex didn’t look quite as horrific when they got married. I’d say she was an appropriate level of attractiveness for his disgusting face.

G

cJqrKN8.png

ZDcBpMt.png

jmyZgwQ.png

O1WxLMG.png

lhE8b5U.png
I though black didn’t crack? It shattered for blackthony

Nice thought, stupid.

Last edited by a moderator: