• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m telling Torquie to go back to the way he was

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
1669275143746.jpeg

I miss seeing off topic clogged up with all his drunken, chaotic shit posts.

I thought there was going to be a pay off to his sober/praise Christ bit but I guess not :confused:

(Dan Mullen rapes babies)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There was, but I got busy and also unironically realized I have a drinking problem
It's easy to joke and be like "lol I drink too much" but it actually is a fawkin problem :image_9248:

I understand, Torquie. I had a sip of beer when I was 18, went to a dark place and have been in recovery ever since :image_9248:

Seriously though, good luck in your sobriety journey. Doesn’t mean you have to stop fucking with Dan however. The things he’s done to babies is unspeakable.

G

I understand, Torquie. I had a sip of beer when I was 18, went to a dark place and have been in recovery ever since :image_9248:

Seriously though, good luck in your sobriety journey. Doesn’t mean you have to stop fucking with Dan however. The things he’s done to babies is unspeakable.
I realized I really hate unfunny people. That's why I hate Pat and Dan and Jim Norton so much, and even though Joe and Anthony Cumia have literally raped babies, I don't hate them as much, because their buffoonery makes me laugh.

G

I realized I really hate unfunny people. That's why I hate Pat and Dan and Jim Norton so much, and even though Joe and Anthony Cumia have literally raped babies, I don't hate them as much, because their buffoonery makes me laugh.

It's really annoying. interacting with non autistic people. I was wearing a green shirt today and got told by a manlet at the supermarket just now while im picking up mixers "I look like zelensky. The kind of shirt im wearing. that guy from poland. the army guy"

On the one hand it's hard not to black out every afternoon when you work from home and make good money, on the other hand, well, there is no other hand, the light at the end of the tunnel you can't even see it mahhhn. WWAW using opiates to ween off alcohol?
WWAW me being torquemeister's alt acct? keep the drinks flowing brothermannn tequila and donut day.
sigh. I miss my ex wife.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
There was, but I got busy and also unironically realized I have a drinking problem
It's easy to joke and be like "lol I drink too much" but it actually is a fawkin problem :image_9248:
May Lucy guide you to sobriety, or at least to drink to a more healthy degree, no bs.

It's a tough one man, drunk Torquie fawking rules, but i also want you to be healthy and happy.