• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sorry, but I really really hate pro-life faggots.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
No offense, I like you, but why do you care?

The point of arguments such as abortion are only around to keep people pissy, upset, and divided.

Fuck the economy, fuck inflation, fuck the border, fuck the growing influence of China, fuck the obvious war rackets. Just keep arguing about dead babies while they continue to fuck you in the ass.

G

The point of arguments such as abortion are only around to keep people pissy, upset, and divided.

Fuck the economy, fuck inflation, fuck the border, fuck the growing influence of China, fuck the obvious war rackets. Just keep arguing about dead babies while they continue to fuck you in the ass.
I care because my Adrienne (Pat reference... think of it as "the one who got away") was very pro-life and I hate her. Sniff.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The two sides are filled with faggots using the most extreme examples to prove their point.

What if the mother will die as she's giving birth and they need to cave the baby's head in with a comically oversized rubber mallet to save her? Which life do you choose?!

What if the doctor says it's against his
(lol, or her) beliefs to allow an abortion or even birth control?! Whose rights are more important?! Can you decide that?!

October second. Today, my life began! My parents do not know it yet. I am as small as the pollen of a flower...

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The two sides are filled with faggots using the most extreme examples to prove their point.

What if the mother will die as she's giving birth and they need to cave the baby's head in with a comically oversized rubber mallet to save her? Which life do you choose?!

What if the doctor says it's against his
(lol, or her) beliefs to allow an abortion or even birth control?! Whose rights are more important?! Can you decide that?!

October second. Today, my life began! My parents do not know it yet. I am as small as the pollen of a flower...
My mother killed me
*50 minutes of unfunny sound clips*

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
This is also why trans activists are so fucking annoying, as they are the pro-lifers of the left.

We need to get them to kill each other off.

Next time you run into a trans ally or pro-lifer, don't address them directly. Tell pro-lifers that men can get pregnant instead of arguing over abortion laws. Tell trannies that they are women, because women don't deserve rights.

People need to check their ego at the door. There are no sides. Only the elimination of annoying people.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

TWU

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
“Rocky” is a movie starring a fictional boxer of the same name written by Sylvester Stallone. Adrienne was his love interest who got away.
584fd35e6a5ae41a83ddee97.png