• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m so sorry, Patrick. :winces in sympathy:

G

5A7079D7-9772-4AB2-BD7D-90414B51C5BC.jpeg
D8CFB285-62DC-4A62-B5CB-07AFEABCECC0.jpeg

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
If he’s such a big successful author he should be able to live anywhere! Oh right, him and his wife are retards and needs her mom to provide.
Pat wishes he could afford to live in those heavily blue hipster cities like portland. He is stuck in a midwest time warp where he thinks meeting a gay is like finding a four leaf clover.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, could he be any more disrespectful to Niki? Still bringing up his ex-wife a decade fucking later? I hope she has a nice fat life insurance policy on his pig ass.
I don’t know if it’s he’s just a massive piece of shit or has the worst case of autism in history. He calls her his “second wife” which I’ve never heard anyone remarried say.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
I don’t know if it’s he’s just a massive piece of shit or has the worst case of autism in history. He calls her his “second wife” which I’ve never heard anyone remarried say.
It's either a sham marriage and she doesn't care, or she has zero self esteem. No self respecting spouse would tolerate shit like this without having a coming to god talk with this asshole. But she sticks around, so oh well.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It's either a sham marriage and she doesn't care, or she has zero self esteem. No self respecting spouse would tolerate shit like this without having a coming to god talk with this asshole. But she sticks around, so oh well.
She is more autistic than Rick. There are maybe one or two pictures where she does not appear blatantly autistic. She simply has no concept of how rude Rick is to her. Rick is slightly less autistic so it’s easy for him to get away with this shit. Her mother is normal and is happy to profit off/pawn her retard daughter off on someone. It’s why he’s not invited to thanksgiving. He’s a convenience, but she’s not dealing with 2 retards any more than she has to.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She is more autistic than Rick. There are maybe one or two pictures where she does not appear blatantly autistic. She simply has no concept of how rude Rick is to her. Rick is slightly less autistic so it’s easy for him to get away with this shit. Her mother is normal and is happy to profit off/pawn her retard daughter off on someone. It’s why he’s not invited to thanksgiving. He’s a convenience, but she’s not dealing with 2 retards any more than she has to.
I’m starting to think this is the case, she’s always been “quirky” which is a nice way to say autistic. She was the tomboy growing up and still dresses like a teenage boy in her 40s. I think she’s a lesbian but doesn’t understand it due to being so autistic. It’s like that movie The Other Sister.