• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im smoking weed daily again

G

i'm a fat mess. my rule is don't drink every day because that's what i default to. i'm doing good.

you should have a drink with me

LMAO its hilarious how women whether online or IRL always try to lead me down a wicked road...Something in me brings out the succubus in yall. Hell naw I'm remaining a dry drunk like Jimmy tyvm. Enjoy what happens to you nexsT

G

Weed junkie faggots

1642921907072.jpeg

1642922966964.jpeg

1642922720860.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

potatopeeler63

[MEDIA=youtube]FXrJNExqIvs[/MEDIA]

Watch this and the urges will dissipate

just brood in silence or with a glass of whiskey like your great grandpa

the perpetual trap of getting stoned for enlightenment everyday is a myth, like tranpas heterosexuality

good for perspective couple times a month or sex with the lady but if you smoke daily you’re a nigger. You don’t want to be a nigger, do you?

* i was stoned every moment for about five years

G

[MEDIA=youtube]FXrJNExqIvs[/MEDIA]

Watch this and the urges will dissipate

just brood in silence or with a glass of whiskey like your great grandpa

the perpetual trap of getting stoned for enlightenment everyday is a myth, like tranpas heterosexuality

good for perspective couple times a month or sex with the lady but if you smoke daily you’re a nigger. You don’t want to be a nigger, do you?

* i was stoned every moment for about five years
tyfys