• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im really worried im not going to win the lottery tonight, can someone comfort me?

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
So sometimes I like to go buy a pack of smokes and I'll get 2 lottery tickets, 1 random and 1 that I chose by using a random number app.

Anyways I go in to buy my stuff, tell the guy I want two tickets one random and one I'll chose but I left my phone in the car! I texted myself the numbers! And I don't want to walk out to my phone it's already humiliating enough that I'm buying the tickets.

So long shory stort I'm really worried that my numbers I should've played will end up winning tonight. And i think i may have to kill myself if that happens.
Please convince me there was never any chance anyways.

Number(s): 15, 37, 11, 49, 53

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
So sometimes I like to go buy a pack of smokes and I'll get 2 lottery tickets, 1 random and 1 that I chose by using a random number app.

Anyways I go in to buy my stuff, tell the guy I want two tickets one random and one I'll chose but I left my phone in the car! I texted myself the numbers! And I don't want to walk out to my phone it's already humiliating enough that I'm buying the tickets.

So long shory stort I'm really worried that my numbers I should've played will end up winning tonight. And i think i may have to kill myself if that happens.
Please convince me there was never any chance anyways.

Number(s): 15, 37, 11, 49, 53
go buy another ticket you idiot