• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m putting this out into the universe to manifest itself, the year will end with Pig being sued by Kyle for defamation.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Every time I think the storyline couldn’t get any better it always does, big props to spaceedge and his friends from /all

He actually is publicly and maliciously slandering him, also. Not like his frivolous actions against the good people from Owen a forums.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think that this is an achievable goal. Maybe we can get Pavlovitz in on it as well.

he actually is criminally slandering him, too. It’s not like it’s not true.

the good people here called out his child abandoning and wife beating history and his predilections for pedophilia and were maliciously sued. It’s bad karma for pig, if you ask me.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Pat is judgment proof. No assets, no income. Not a viable target for a civil suit. He also is a complete nobody. He may as well sue whoever the most famous media figure is that called him a murderer. At least that might generate some publicity.
My thoughts exactly. Sue him for what? Pat is too stupid and inept to even be his butler

BudDickman

Forum Clout
We still should make sure his name is on the list. He has posted plenty of libel on Kyle over the last year.
I don't think Rittenhouse is going to pull a Pat and sue 60 people simultaneously. The old reverse class action lawsuit. That was such a breathtakingly stupid move that could've backfired on him so much worse than it did. If he actually was able to serve several defendants instead of just Quasi, he would be on the hook for so many legal fees.

G

I don't think Rittenhouse is going to pull a Pat and sue 60 people simultaneously. The old reverse class action lawsuit. That was such a breathtakingly stupid move that could've backfired on him so much worse than it did. If he actually was able to serve several defendants instead of just Quasi, he would be on the hook for so many legal fees.
I was kinda hoping I'd get served. I can afford the $20K to further make Patrick's life a living hell.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Well lets find out. It doesnt cost anything to archive pats libel posts and submit them. This is light work compared to apostlegate. So what if nothing comes of it. The fact they are in the same state makes this super easy for kyles lawyers to slap pat in the snout.