• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm pretty sure this guy wants to fuck Rick

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Have some standards, man. Literally anyone could do better.

Screenshot_20220202-195307.jpg

G

Have some standards, man. Literally anyone could do better.

View attachment 22534
As if the pig man (a pig man, Jerry!) would actually give a shit. He routinely acts like a cunt to anyone that doesn’t give him the absolute level of sympathy he thinks he deserves.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pat responded that Canada was too much of an imposition or implying that this fucking weirdo didn’t understand the concept of justice. No, child jusTice was served. You jusT weren’T lisTening properly.

He’s also a rapist.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
As if the pig man (a pig man, Jerry!) would actually give a shit. He routinely acts like a cunt to anyone that doesn’t give him the absolute level of sympathy he thinks he deserves.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pat responded that Canada was too much of an imposition or implying that this fucking weirdo didn’t understand the concept of justice. No, child jusTice was served. You jusT weren’T lisTening properly.

He’s also a rapist.
He acts like a cunt to people that completely sympathizes with him.

He only doesn't act like a cunt to thots that pay him no mind, and trannies