• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im not sure Pat's tactics have worked against the trolls

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I dunno man, it seems like Pat has us right where he wants us. His lawsuit worked out as he planned. He’s fit, popular, and thronged by fans at every convention he graces with his presence. Didn’t you see that new blanket someone gave his caretaker?

The dude is livin’ large and kickin’ ass, and I’m pretty sure ‘Christmas Carnage’ will sweep the Oscars next year. I’m really sorry I ever doubted Pat and I can only hope that he shows mercy on me with a painless execution when he is installed as the Emperor of North America.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I dunno man, it seems like Pat has us right where he wants us. His lawsuit worked out as he planned. He’s fit, popular, and thronged by fans at every convention he graces with his presence. Didn’t you see that new blanket someone gave his caretaker?

The dude is livin’ large and kickin’ ass, and I’m pretty sure ‘Christmas Carnage’ will sweep the Oscars next year. I’m really sorry I ever doubted Pat and I can only hope that he shows mercy on me with a painless execution when he is installed as the Emperor of North America.
Screenshot_1.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Patrick's defeat of the trolls joins his other victories

Obesity - not by any medical standard
V-6 Ruststang - not so
Second barren-er wife ✅
Bestselling author ✅
Nigger-adjacent hovel ✅
Hemingway-Downs author lifestyle✅

We've been outclassed and outmaneuvered, time to pack it in like niglets in pepperoni.

G

Of course you would say that because you're being completely owned, child. Your tiny brain just doesn't see how he's winning. You're projecting your insecurities on to him.

You've been instructed not to respond to this forum post. Doing so will result in me calling KFC and stress eating a felony amount of gravy.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout

He's livin' large alright.