• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im just following the rules. Dont blame me Admin.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
dc6493c33947d3ea926265e029e0b63a.jpeg

Faggot reported

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
@Null from Quasi’s TOS:

“You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.”

We dont touch the poo here. Our board culture doesnt abide by that.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
@Null from Quasi’s TOS:

“You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.”

We dont touch the poo here. Our board culture doesnt abide by that.
I can't say I've seen any of that type of behavior on this forum

Nigger