• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m jealous of Patrick S. Tomlinson

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
Dear Brothermen & Mother Huckers,

What an amazing life Pat must lead. He believes his delusions so completely, so without question, that his delusions have become his reality. We see an abject failure & drain on our overall socioeconomic system. But every morning this narcissist wakes up and thinks he is a successful science fiction author, political pundit, social provocateur & stand up comedian. He doesn’t need to work hard, invest wisely & purchase a nice home… because in his mind he already lives in a castle. He doesn’t need to buy a V8 Mustang… because in his mind he is the second coming of Steve McQueen.

We think he purposely lies when he says things like “These online terrorists doxxed my information to a white supremacist group to have my wife and I killed.” In his mind, he isn’t lying. He believes this with 100% of his being. The cognitive dissonance between his perceived & actual existence is too great for him to bare. Hell, it drove him to file a lawsuit that result in changing court precedent if a judge ruled in his favor.

He has people that love him. We think Nikki is smart enough to see through the false machismo & internet bravado… but she isn’t. This is the woman that thought marrying Patrick Tomlinson during her child bearing years would be a smart thing to do. She too has become a prisoner of his delusions of grandeur. Sure, she has the body of a high school, baseball umpire… but to Pat she is built like Adriana Chechik. He has the local pub. Even after being faxed photographic evidence that one of their patrons performed fellatio on Donald J. Trump, they still let him sit there… typing… poorly tipping… drinking his IPA.

Can we break through the dissonance? Can we make Pat see the true nature of his reality? Are we chasing a pyrrhic victory?

What would Philip Marma do?

Nick_1989

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He doesnt wake up believing them. Its a concoction of medication and alcohol that he has to work his way up to in order to get there. Usually sometime in the afternoon, and even then he crashes back to reality by the late night and he’s frantically correcting records on twitter clinging to his delusions.
It must really take a toll on the brain getting that drunk while trying to re-write the truth every night. At some point it must have blurred his reality and didnt quite believe that he was losing to trolls. Then that lien document popped up and it dawned on him that he really is legally fucked. So he drinks more to run away from the problem. Next thing he knows he will wake up in a haze and get served legal papers on how they will get quasis $24k out of what little they own. Part of me hopes he keeps being stubborn about paying and makes it worse but ultimately I just want quasi to get his money sooner than later.

Forum Clout
It must really take a toll on the brain getting that drunk while trying to re-write the truth every night. At some point it must have blurred his reality and didnt quite believe that he was losing to trolls. Then that lien document popped up and it dawned on him that he really is legally fucked. So he drinks more to run away from the problem. Next thing he knows he will wake up in a haze and get served legal papers on how they will get quasis $24k out of what little they own. Part of me hopes he keeps being stubborn about paying and makes it worse but ultimately I just want quasi to get his money sooner than later.
Pat admitted he cant afford to appeal, which is good. The only thing that might suck is if he can be put on a payment plan that pays Quasi in annoyingly tiny increments over a long period

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat admitted he cant afford to appeal, which is good. The only thing that might suck is if he can be put on a payment plan that pays Quasi in annoyingly tiny increments over a long period
Im guessing/hoping quasi has explored all the possibilities with his lawyer. I have no idea how these type of things play out usually but I was surprised to see that lien pop up so fast. For some reason I thought it would take a lot longer to serve pat official paperwork that tell him his property is at stake.