I'm guessing he will wear his COD T-shirt for this.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20230227_185231_Samsung Internet.jpg

"a high end, sit down, well produced musical extravaganza"

View attachment 98380
Jesus Christ, that is a sad, sad picture. He actually sits there, in front of people, wearing those tattered, sweaty old rags. You can even see his unsightly man-titty flopping from his comically oversized arm holes. I mean damn, man, maybe invest in a new T shirt once every ten or eleven years.

Last edited:

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
There is a certain definition for getting money and then spending it frivolously which I can't remember. You would think Joe might try to save a few shekels these days now that Nana's checks aren't coming in, but no, he has to treat himself to a nice relaxing two day vacation in Atlantic City

There is a certain definition for getting money and then spending it frivolously which I can't remember. You would think Joe might try to save a few shekels these days now that Nana's checks aren't coming in, but no, he has to treat himself to a nice relaxing two day vacation in Atlantic City
"Relaxing"...LOL. Joe "works" for maybe two or three hours a week, playing karaoke in local dives for tips. He's spent the bulk of the last forty years "relaxing".