• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im gonna do us all a favor and go ahead and say it.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
It’s only a matter of time, it’s an inevitability that Patty will make an ass of himself. However, if you would like to kick the hornets nest you could always do something perfectly legal irl that will get under his hide.

Perhaps a concerned citizen putting up carefully worded warning signs in the vicinity of Hooligans about sightings of a ruddy faced rotund man approaching local negro children in his mustang.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Just kidding, I completely forgot that show existed. It's still on, right?
Somebody said they're up for contract renewal; hopefully Sirius recognise their talents and offer them minimum wage.

From memory Fatso's appeal window runs out on the 29th of this month, at which point Quasi's money comes due.

There's also his subpoena to Google that's about to go the same way as his one to Cloudflare whenever that court gets to it. Hopefully he pulls that and Quasi will be free to tell us what's going on with Pat struggling to find the money.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Somebody said they're up for contract renewal; hopefully Sirius recognise their talents and offer them minimum wage.

From memory Fatso's appeal window runs out on the 29th of this month, at which point Quasi's money comes due.

There's also his subpoena to Google that's about to go the same way as his one to Cloudflare whenever that court gets to it. Hopefully he pulls that and Quasi will be free to tell us what's going on with Pat struggling to find the money.
If I were Quasi I would stay on his fat ass for every cent (every cenT, child). He deserves a reckoning / ass fucking for being such an arrogant shithead online.