• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm going to masturbate today

G

Don't do it, brotherman. Someone pointed out in a Patso thread that it's an ejaculant offering to demons that drain your energy and will to do anything productive. That load's meant for a woman to bring your seed to fruition.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Don't do it, brotherman. Someone pointed out in a Patso thread that it's an ejaculant offering to demons that drain your energy and will to do anything productive. That load's meant for a woman to bring your seed to fruition.
I cum twice before I even get up every day. I also don't drink coffee and sleep like 3-5 hours a night. Am I a superhuman or are people who believe that shit just sleepy pussies?

If I don't blow regular loads I become a violent nigger.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10 And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also.