• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m going to buy a geometry book ; and put this shit my 10th grade math teacher to rest

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Another fucking dream last night. I woke up screaming at this one. This time Emily , the cheerleader that told her bf I was a faggot laughed at me, among others because when “goat man”, the nick name of the teacher asked me a question, I didn’t know!

Why would he repeatedly ask me a fucking question when he knew I didn’t know it.

I’m goi g to learn this faggot math shit and find him! This ends here!

G

Another fucking dream last night. I woke up screaming at this one. This time Emily , the cheerleader that told her bf I was a faggot laughed at me, among others because when “goat man”, the nick name of the teacher asked me a question, I didn’t know!

Why would he repeatedly ask me a fucking question when he knew I didn’t know it.

I’m goi g to learn this faggot math shit and find him! This ends here!
You delightful frightening maniac.