• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm going to BudaPEST

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Pest... it's a sign. :brothaman_sm:

What should I do that's funny, like when that black guy took photos of the payquasi card at the white house etc.
Video yourself going up to the public, rubbing your belly and going "hey I'm feeling quite Hun-ga-ry, get it?" and then saying "your country sounds like an adjective"

Also sleeping with women on vacation technically doesn't break abstinence

G

Video yourself going up to the public, rubbing your belly and going "hey I'm feeling quite Hun-ga-ry, get it?" and then saying "your country sounds like an adjective"

Also sleeping with women on vacation technically doesn't break abstinence
I really hope it's easy (like Asian country easy, where all I have to do is exist). Every time I google stuff like "is it easy to get laid in hungary" it just links to weird PUA sex sites that seem like they were written by Posts By Ghost.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I really hope it's easy (like Asian country easy, where all I have to do is exist). Every time I google stuff like "is it easy to get laid in hungary" it just links to weird PUA sex sites that seem like they were written by Posts By Ghost.
I think it's like, if you can sell whatever masculine stereotype is from your home (a cowboy if you're Texan, an outback croc hunter if you're Aussie, a fancy world traveler called Pablo Fernando or some shit if you're from Spain, whatever) then you can get laid because some fawken chick can brag to her stupid friends, "I hooked up with this art dealer from Paris, ooh la la!" when in reality it's not, it's just a dude from France who gimmicked up the whole being French thing (French people are docile and nice in my experience, unless they're Parisians, who are cunts).

The PUA thing is so ridiculous, because it boils down to three things:
1) go to the gym (duh)
2) dress well (duh)
3) act like you're important/you have money (duh)

And then, if/when it doesn't work with a particular girl, "well, you have to keep your options open, get a line on as many girls as possible, and it will stick with one." Uh, no shit? It's the same logic as saying, "look, just go to a party, and hit on every single decent-looking girl, and you'll get one." Nigger, that's what I'm trying to avoid.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Budapest is a great city.
The women on average are hot as fuck. There is a fairly evident phenotype split over there. white hungarians and 'darker' ones (gypsies) they look more romanian.

Stay safe though, do not attempt to buy any drugs or sex from the offerings you WILL get from outside bars/clubs etc.
They are just looking to rob you. for real, just say no and walk on. There are no drugs (coke weed) and you will find yourself amongst a lot of gypsies waiting to push your shit in if you try and make anything from being ripped off. Trust, these people are poor as fuck and the penalty for coke dealing vs ripping of a tourist is big. easier to rip them off than be caught dealing.

The girls will lead you somewhere where you will be jumped/threatened by a load more gypsies. They will usually approach you outside as you leave bars/clubs etc. if they see you are drunk as fuck.

Go to some of the ruin bars (LOOK IT UP) like szimpla kert, that has a ton of shit stuck to walls and graffiti/stickers everywhere... here is where you drop a payquasi reference and ill look for it next time I'm there. You dont need to be discrete, its encouraged. If you do go szimpla. keep an eye out for a manlet nigger with a big afro in dungarees. looks a bit like an oompa loompah. He was always lurking about, if you see him you'll know who I mean. (he's harmless)

Im gonna say again, stay away from the drugs and sex offerings, get it into your head well in advance while sober, its a scam.
A wasted torquie is easy prey for these 'people'.

G

Budapest is a great city.
The women on average are hot as fuck. There is a fairly evident phenotype split over there. white hungarians and 'darker' ones (gypsies) they look more romanian.

Stay safe though, do not attempt to buy any drugs or sex from the offerings you WILL get from outside bars/clubs etc.
They are just looking to rob you. for real, just say no and walk on. There are no drugs (coke weed) and you will find yourself amongst a lot of gypsies waiting to push your shit in if you try and make anything from being ripped off. Trust, these people are poor as fuck and the penalty for coke dealing vs ripping of a tourist is big. easier to rip them off than be caught dealing.

The girls will lead you somewhere where you will be jumped/threatened by a load more gypsies. They will usually approach you outside as you leave bars/clubs etc. if they see you are drunk as fuck.

Go to some of the ruin bars (LOOK IT UP) like szimpla kert, that has a ton of shit stuck to walls and graffiti/stickers everywhere... here is where you drop a payquasi reference and ill look for it next time I'm there. You dont need to be discrete, its encouraged. If you do go szimpla. keep an eye out for a manlet nigger with a big afro in dungarees. looks a bit like an oompa loompah. He was always lurking about, if you see him you'll know who I mean. (he's harmless)

Im gonna say again, stay away from the drugs and sex offerings, get it into your head well in advance while sober, its a scam.
A wasted torquie is easy prey for these 'people'.
What do I do when I find the manlet nigger with the big afro?
Also how do I get laid then if they're possibly going to jump me? Do I just use dating apps?

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
What do I do when I find the manlet nigger with the big afro?
Also how do I get laid then if they're possibly going to jump me? Do I just use dating apps?
He's just a character i see at szimpla when I go there, just someone for you to look out and lol at.
im talking about the (darker)women (gypsies) that are approaching you when you are leaving bars drunk af. yes they can be hot.
should have no issue chatting to normal women, most in Budapest will likely speak English, if they are from the city then they have money (relative to the rest of hungary) and a decent education (hence speaking english).

G

He's just a character i see at szimpla when I go there, just someone for you to look out and lol at.
im talking about the (darker)women (gypsies) that are approaching you when you are leaving bars drunk af. yes they can be hot.
should have no issue chatting to normal women, most in Budapest will likely speak English, if they are from the city then they have money (relative to the rest of hungary) and a decent education (hence speaking english).
Okay so gypsies are obviously gypsies when I see them?

Could I get one to hold a pay quasi sign like @Jims_Maroon_Pants suggested or something or would the gypsy try to rob me afterwards

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
It's been covered, be careful of the gypsies, what ever they offer you is a lie. You must remember this. However during the day you could probably pay one to hold a pay quasi sign and say it in broken English for a dollar
Okay so gypsies are obviously gypsies when I see them?

Could I get one to hold a pay quasi sign like @Jims_Maroon_Pants suggested or something or would the gypsy try to rob me afterwards
ok to clear up, there are Gypsies, exactly what you would think of as a 'Romany' gypsy. shit clothes, dirty, begging etc. they will barely speak english. they are not scamming with drugs/sex. they are more likely to pickpocket, beg, steal etc. they will be about in the day begging. they will pose with a quasi card if they think you will give them a buck, they are mostly harmless beggars that thieve anything they can get their hands on. very very unlikely to mug you.

Im talking the darker phenotype of 'Hungarian'. They dress normal and speak english and I'm sure a lot are a good bit of society. However these are also the ones running the sex/drug scams etc. They will be hanging outside of bars and clubs or just walking the streets looking for foreigners. they start talking to you and offer drugs etc. the girls will always do it outside of clubs and look for the wasted guys on their own.
*These people do not want you taking photos of them* so a hard NO on the quasi shit

You will know who they are by the way they act. they wont be pushy if you are firm and they just move on. They will be happy to give you a phone number, meet later etc. chat to you for a bit being all friendly. Just dont go down that road. You barely see them in the day, they travel into the city at evening. ie when the bars/clubs open.

There is a motorbike that doesn't move, parked up outside szimpla (look on google street), if you walk past it while the bar is opening you will see one of them hanging around that who will likely offer you weed/coke. Just bare in mind that although you only see one, he has a gang around him.

G

Good luck brotherman, this is the right move. Like I said in the other thread, don’t worry about finding a wife on day one. Just chill out and get a feel for the place and try to enjoy yourself. Chicks will talk to you if you aren’t a fat Josh Moon-like autist.

Try not to get blackout drunk and robbed in some dirty back alley.

Last edited by a moderator: