• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im glad Kobe Bryant died

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
F/Ns care more about this guy than MLK or black Jesus.

DA6B832B-4769-4808-BF79-493069C48CD1.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Kobe Bryant is dead because he likely insisted they fly that day. The airport was advising against it.

Rich people think they are above nuisances like weather.
That’s actually exactly what happened. The real tragedy is the young people that died. I think it was some of his daughter’s teammates too. I can’t fathom living in a place where it’s more convenient to fly than drive 20 miles down the thruway.

Forum Clout
That’s actually exactly what happened. The real tragedy is the young people that died. I think it was some of his daughter’s teammates too. I can’t fathom living in a place where it’s more convenient to fly than drive 20 miles down the thruway.
And then his wife had the nerve to sue the pilot’s family. The Pilot probably didn’t want to fly but feared for his job.