• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm definitely not lying. Genuinely.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
IMG_20240317_140434.jpg

Patrick has gushed over nerd culture all this time and never onced mentioned Dark Horse comics. A publisher who is based in Milwaukee and put out books on Star Wars, Alien, Predator, Terminator and anything else Patrick pretends to be a hardcore fan of.

You did not read Legacy Patrick. You were not baffled when they killed off the villian only to shit the bed and bring him back. You were not surprised when JJ Abrams stole Darth Krayt's mysterious setup for Snoke. You definitely weren't disappointed when the comic was dropped all together before the storyline ended. And you didn't read the unsatisfactory conclusion they knocked out long after when enough people complained.

'couldnt tell you where they are now' fuck off.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
View attachment 188484
Patrick has gushed over nerd culture all this time and never onced mentioned Dark Horse comics. A publisher who is based in Milwaukee and put out books on Star Wars, Alien, Predator, Terminator and anything else Patrick pretends to be a hardcore fan of.

You did not read Legacy Patrick. You were not baffled when they killed off the villian only to shit the bed and bring him back. You were not surprised when JJ Abrams stole Darth Krayt's mysterious setup for Snoke. You definitely weren't disappointed when the comic was dropped all together before the storyline ended. And you didn't read the unsatisfactory conclusion they knocked out long after when enough people complained.

'couldnt tell you where they are now' fuck off.
I remember reading that stuff when I was in middle school. I liked the pink bitch and the stripper race sith bitch.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i'm not a comic book faggot by any stretch, but i read a lot of shit published through dark horse when i was younger, from their manga localizations to pretty much all the alien and predator stuff.

pat fails at everything he pretends to be interested in. his knowledge in "nerdy" things, automobiles, sports, it's all about an inch deep

Forum Clout
i'm not a comic book faggot by any stretch, but i read a lot of shit published through dark horse when i was younger, from their manga localizations to pretty much all the alien and predator stuff.

pat fails at everything he pretends to be interested in. his knowledge in "nerdy" things, automobiles, sports, it's all about an inch deep
being inch deep in Adrienne got him his very own "estranged" daughter.

That he threatened to murder the moment she was born.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Lol the guy has made it a point to mention that he is NOT a comic book reader, and is now desperately trying to LARP as one. He is so pig ignorant that he forgets how he doubled down earlier on his elitist attitude towards comics.

Of course, he doesn't read books, either. He just reads social media posts.

The funny thing is, about 6 years ago or so, if he hadn't been so busy pretending to be an elitist and looking down on them, he probably could have made himself a comfortable little living writing comics. Around 2018 until last year, the comic book industry was bending itself over backwards to hire writers who were alt-Left, fake feminist and had never read comics before - all Pat characteristics.

Finally, after nearly killing the industry with flat lined sales and alienating fans, the industry has begun wising up and has largely ( but not completely) been purging itself of these cultural blights and leeches.

Another L for the Fat Man.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Lol the guy has made it a point to mention that he is NOT a comic book reader, and is now desperately trying to LARP as one. He is so pig ignorant that he forgets how he doubled down earlier on his elitist attitude towards comics.

Of course, he doesn't read books, either. He just reads social media posts.

The funny thing is, about 6 years ago or so, if he hadn't been so busy pretending to be an elitist and looking down on them, he probably could have made himself a comfortable little living writing comics. Around 2018 until last year, the comic book industry was bending itself over backwards to hire writers who were alt-Left, fake feminist and had never read comics before - all Pat characteristics.

Finally, after nearly killing the industry with flat lined sales and alienating fans, the industry has begun wising up and has largely ( but not completely) been purging itself of these cultural blights and leeches.

Another L for the Fat Man.
Pignorant