• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm convinced this whole saga will end with pig in prison. But what will be the cause?

Why will pig end up in prison?

• He will be found guilty of the murder of Bernell Trammell

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • He will shoot the officials sent to enforce the lien on his half hovel

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Niki will finally get sick of his shit, threaten to divorce him and he'll shoot her

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Covidcumia will take another trip to Hooligans, where pig will attempt to lethally neutralize him

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Pat will trip over the curb, resulting in a magnitude 8 earthquake causing millions of deaths

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
de47969f0550b2ef0f426aaa7b740acd.PNG

Nice evenly distributed votes, stupids.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
doesn’t a lien just mean you can’t sell it and receive all the equity from it without first paying down your debt? Not sure you really need an officer to come enforce a lien at gunpoint but for the sake of getting to imagine Piggy dying in an officer assisted suicide I will roll with da bit

G

doesn’t a lien just mean you can’t sell it and receive all the equity from it without first paying down your debt? Not sure you really need an officer to come enforce a lien at gunpoint but for the sake of getting to imagine Piggy dying in an officer assisted suicide I will roll with da bit
Yes that’s what would happen if there was a lien on his house (which there isn’t yet as far as we know) but that’s not the only remedy available to Quaso. He can go after other personal property, bank accounts, and income streams as well.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Suicide by cop is less likely than suicide by cock

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I believe the next step is an invasive debtor's examination, in which Pat and Nikki get to testify under oath exactly how much money they have, and what their income streams are, and what their assets are. Then Quasi makes an offer as to what they should sell to pay him, they haggle for a bit, then Quasi goes to the court and they just order Pat to sell shit or go to jail. Potentially, Quasi could get a court order and have the cops roll up one day and evict him, maybe seize his car and bike.

I figure it'll be $40k by then, so he'll need to sell the house, his car, his bike, his Twitter account and at least one of his ham hocks.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I put "shoot a cop", but I think it's more likely he'll get liquored up, misidentify somebody as an atalker, and shoot them.

God be with any Jehovah's Witnesses who are going door to door in his suburb.