• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm confused - does Rick think a nigger plowed into that crowd or a white racist Republican nazi?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Provided this isn't just another line of horseshit, he's grateful that HIS family wasn't hurt. He couldn't give a solitary fuck about anyone who was actually at that parade who was actually hurt or killed. He's an odious piece of shit subhuman and deserves everything that comes to him.

G

Provided this isn't just another line of horseshit, he's grateful that HIS family wasn't hurt. He couldn't give a solitary fuck about anyone who was actually at that parade who was actually hurt or killed. He's an odious piece of shit subhuman and deserves everything that comes to him.
Yeah, why would he be glad a bunch of innocent women were maimed? I'm sorry I'm having trouble processing this odd behavior.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He was waiting to find out the identity of the driver. He was hoping for a white man so he could claim it was the consequence of allowing radicals like Rittenhouse to go free. If it was a black nationalist, he would claim the same thing.

However, since it was a nog fleeing the police, there is no self righteous liberal political take for him to spew, so he stays silent.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is pretending it didnt happen and going back into " being armed at protests". He is a fearmonger and an instigator that doesnt even participate outside of twitter. Holding a Black trans Matter sign in front of McDonalds for a few hours doesnt mean you are involved. That was all posturing for twitter.