• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm completely convinced this little motherfucker is legitimately retarded now

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
lex-fridman.png

He spends the first 5 minutes of this talking about "the touch of death" and explaining why it's important to take Steven Seagal seriously and then at 4:48 he asks the most stupid question I've ever heard an adult human being ask.

Why Rogan thought this was the guy to give a platform to and hook up with all his guests, I'll never understand.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
lex-fridman.png

He spends the first 5 minutes of this talking about "the touch of death" and explaining why it's important to take Steven Seagal seriously and then at 4:48 he asks the most stupid question I've ever heard an adult human being ask.

Why Rogan thought this was the guy to give a platform to and hook up with all his guests, I'll never understand.

G

lex-fridman.png

[MEDIA=youtube]tXciJc2FE0Y[/MEDIA]

Who is this autistic?