• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im already exhausted with Pride Month.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There was some fag festival in my town on the weekend. On the town facebook group, some lady posted a long, well written and pretty respectful thing about how she caught a bunch of shit from people for saying that she didn't agree with drag queen story time the last time they brought that shit to the town. She said someone told her to go check one out before she judges, because there's nothing sexual about it.

She went and ended up taking a video of one of the drag fags doing "storytime" at a Pavillion in a park. He was singing a "Wheels On The Bus" kind of thing but he made it all about drag queens. At the "the booty on the drag queen goes there, twerk, twerk" part, he lifted his dress, exposing a man's ass in a thong being twerked at kids. The lady never straight up said "this is wrong" she just said she's glad she didn't bring her kids and she doesn't agree with it.

Cue some fat cunt who was right up front with her kid in the video freaking out and saying that she's going to make a police report because the woman recorded her and her doomed kid without her consent and the post is voyeurism and a hate crime. I'm not exaggerating any of that. Last I checked, the crazy one was gloating about harassing the sane one into blocking her.

The worst parts are the comments in support of the crazy bitch and the faggots shaking their bare asses at children. There's a shockingly sparse amount of rational replies pointing out that nothing the woman said was hateful and recording in public isn't a crime. The woman even said that she enjoyed every other event that was going on and will likely bring her kids next year, but they won't be doing the story time thing because it turned out, despite what everyone told her, it's just as weirdly, unnecessarily sexualized as she suspected.

It's a pain in the ass seeing someone act like a psycho and be treated like they're right and seeing someone who's so right and was so respectful about it get attacked like she's a pariah for wanting to preserve her children's innocence.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Canada lol
lollmaoeven.jpg

G

There was some fag festival in my town on the weekend. On the town facebook group, some lady posted a long, well written and pretty respectful thing about how she caught a bunch of shit from people for saying that she didn't agree with drag queen story time the last time they brought that shit to the town. She said someone told her to go check one out before she judges, because there's nothing sexual about it.

She went and ended up taking a video of one of the drag fags doing "storytime" at a Pavillion in a park. He was singing a "Wheels On The Bus" kind of thing but he made it all about drag queens. At the "the booty on the drag queen goes there, twerk, twerk" part, he lifted his dress, exposing a man's ass in a thong being twerked at kids. The lady never straight up said "this is wrong" she just said she's glad she didn't bring her kids and she doesn't agree with it.

Cue some fat cunt who was right up front with her kid in the video freaking out and saying that she's going to make a police report because the woman recorded her and her doomed kid without her consent and the post is voyeurism and a hate crime. I'm not exaggerating any of that. Last I checked, the crazy one was gloating about harassing the sane one into blocking her.

The worst parts are the comments in support of the crazy bitch and the faggots shaking their bare asses at children. There's a shockingly sparse amount of rational replies pointing out that nothing the woman said was hateful and recording in public isn't a crime. The woman even said that she enjoyed every other event that was going on and will likely bring her kids next year, but they won't be doing the story time thing because it turned out, despite what everyone told her, it's just as weirdly, unnecessarily sexualized as she suspected.

It's a pain in the ass seeing someone act like a psycho and be treated like they're right and seeing someone who's so right and was so respectful about it get attacked like she's a pariah for wanting to preserve her children's innocence.
Yeah I can’t even, Abe. I’m up to my own fucking neck with degeneracy on this end.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s gonna be a long and tiresome month. I said it on here but it feels like every month is pride month at this point. The reason why there’s “controversy” around it now is because this nonsense is being pushed on very young children and parents are rightfully upset. Pride parades were always adults from what I remember but it seems like overnight it was heavily WE GOTTA HAVE ALL THE KIDS COME AND SUPPORT PRIDE! and if you disagree you are called a Nazi bigot fascist. I don’t have kids but im sure there’s plenty of parents who don’t agree with this being shoved on their kids but afraid to speak up.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

There's going to be an Eric Rudolph type Olympic bombing at one of those things abd it will most likely be a false flag. But there will be the possibility that there's someone out there getting sick of this shit and eventually they will lash out in public. How far is the slippery slope going to slip to?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The drag queen story hour trend really seems like some globalist shit being pushed. Actual trans people see it as modern blackface, a minstrel show mocking them but you never hear that opinion hit the mainstream. Just like Latinos rejecting the "Latinx" label thrust upon them by white liberals. Just some more bullshit to divide us so we don't pay attention to healthcare or how much money we're giving Ukraine.

I don't really care to get emotional over such obvious bait. Any parent taking their kid to watch a drag queen twerk in a thong is pushing that shit at home, and of course the social media validation of shaming others for not being as wokepure as them. Not to mention the useful idiots like Patrick who get giddy over defending this shit to piss off Republicans.