• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll say one nice thing about Pat... I'm impressed with his stamina

G

I would've killed myself long ago.

Losing $130,000 of other people's money wouldn't even have been the main factor. Maybe in like 2006 when I was signing off with "-P@T" on model-building forums I would've just looked in their mirror and been like, "Wow. I am a huge, fucking faggot." Then pulled the trigger.

Jon's cock breaking Adrienne's pussy didn't even do it. Guy's impressive in that retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He legitimately doesn't care about that at all; in fact he's happy about it. The fact he didn't spend his own money on that lawsuit is the one tiny little win he can cling onto in this whole situation.
He is actually on his way to look those people in the face without a hint of guilt for wasting a bunch of their money and expect them to still trust him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
it’s simple. His whole life has been shit. His whole experience from birth to now, all shit.

His narcissism and general toxic bullshit is all a survival mechanism. At this point he has 41 years of misery just waiting to collapse in on him if he has even a second of genuine awareness or self reflection.

he probably would have killed himself at age 14 if he wasn’t this way. Now after a lifetime of doubling down, he literally cannot change without a very real risk of The Monster finishing the job.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Pats brain has been wired since birth that he's smart and special. His critical thinking skills are lower than Joe's for someone who thinks they are so intelligent. If he didn't have these delusions of grandeur he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Which is why I always hope in those quiet moments of solace that he understands he's fucking up badly. We've destroyed this fucking guy and you can see it in the photographs, whether he realizes it or not we are stressing this guy to his breaking point.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
90f90858fd5e9be86ccfeed6c8da4c87.png

It's not stamina, it's narcissism. No one can honestly believe that this guy, who used to show up like this on Youtube and say, "Hi fans, Patrick S. Tomlinson here..." has any understanding of the social contract.

His Twitter pic tells you everything you need to know about him. He flies around in a cape in his head and his family (and ex-wife) have given up trying to reach him.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’m trying to get him invited to a football moms sleepover in Cumming, Georgia so they can find him dead in the backyard the next morning too. Sadly he hasn’t accepted yet.