• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I’ll eat it straight from the can. STRAIGHT FROM THE CAN!!!” I just loooove me some dog foood🐶🐶🐶🐶

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He's not here to correcTT the record so I can only assume he not only said this, but that he was caught by local Milwaukee police as a young lad playing red rocket with local neighborhood dogs. Explains why he's not allowed to have dogs anymore and is a huge cat faggot
Ade caught him rubbing the dog's dick on his lips pretending to be putting lipstick on

Forum Clout
Patrick's actually spoken aloud the words "I make and sell pepperoni from kidnapped black children." Now I HAVE to hear him say "I eat dog food." I think the only way he'd say it is if the dog food was also made out of dead Ukrainian children or something.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
DiLfZjUVAAAqlcf.jpg

Fatrick kneeling there like a good doggy(with his 'close friend') before he gets a nice bowl of Zimbabwe kiddie kibble