• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll bet you a Tubman ($20) that Gas Digital shuts down before the end of the year

the midnight rider 2

the bit so NICE they did it TWICE
Forum Clout
Maybe Null and Luis can team up. Null wants a family, Luis wants more listeners he can grift and scam. They could play house and everything will work out. Until the IRS catches them, that is. Because both are going to jail for tax evasion and fraud. Null is afraid of taxes but Luis has simply never paid them because he's a retarded puerto rican.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Who said I was an ex employee? I know even more than greygooser does about the situation. Null wanted MATI to be on Gas but Luis said no and called him a fag
I have already clarified that I retract all my previous statements, the OP of the original thread is 100% accurate. I am under deep cover, starting about 14 years ago with the same username on the O&A sub, before gas digital existed. Then I continued to use the same username on every site, because I want to make sure no one can see what I am doing. I spent the first 12 years or so not even mentioning gas digital or LOS, just waiting to strike at the right time.

Also, I would not be surprised if gas shuts down by the end of the year. Then I’ll be out of a job.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I have already clarified that I retract all my previous statements, the OP of the original thread is 100% accurate. I am under deep cover, starting about 14 years ago with the same username on the O&A sub, before gas digital existed. Then I continued to use the same username on every site, because I want to make sure no one can see what I am doing. I spent the first 12 years or so not even mentioning gas digital or LOS, just waiting to strike at the right time.

Also, I would not be surprised if gas shuts down by the end of the year. Then I’ll be out of a job.