• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're under 25, there's no reason for you to feel nostalgic about your high school years.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If you're that age, chances are you documented your whole entire life on social media, took 1000s of useless photos, and lived in a time were you can keep in touch with anyone because everyone is addicted to social networking.

There is zero reason to feel any sense of nostalgia.

If Facebook didn't exist while you were in school, you have the right to reminisce. Other than that, just stop.

Nobody ever cares.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
that age could probably be raised to 30. i graduated in 2012 & nearly everyone was online all throughout high school. there was never a time when anyone wasn’t a tap away. i think that’s contributed a lot to class reunions being a thing of the past too. only one of the high schools i attended had something like a reunion & it was just a small get-together at a bar. my dad graduated in the 70s & his reunions were always big affairs that had as much planning/production as a small wedding. i’m indifferent about it. seeing people age through facebook is unsettling enough, i don’t need to see it in person

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yeah. There are people I went to school with who completely fell off the face of the earth and can never be contacted again. Some zoomers are like that, but they just use burner accounts with fake names. So you have no idea you're arguing with someone you know very well. It's just the ultimate warrior avatar (like Bill Burss old bit)