• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're Rick, what's worse?

Worse scenario?

• Airbnb

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Renter

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Airbnb won't let him put cameras in common areas anymore, which means he can't film Boomia smearing shit all over his carpet. Plus there's a real chance he gets booted from the platform anyway for the swatting nonsense.

On the other hand, it would be very hard to find a renter unless they lived in a cave without access to Google. The hovel's address leads to some very concerning search results. Plus, even he was able to secure a reliable renter, there's nothing stopping rascals from mailing them horrible information about their landlord. Rick would have to screen their mail.

How he's going to squeeze income from this situation is beyond me, should've paid back Quasi before the debt ballooned Piggy.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
242b4499fd2c2ea38dc47a4f623ecf837a394c55d37f73634613fbac40016e60.jpg
321d88da01a41e5974b6e06e40c800125f851f8f1296ab6e77e8350b535c6a60.jpg

fdc992a1d6b6153f6af52e0e18db824752c0a61c3dc87ebdce7bc9db1fbc4e30.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Renters have rights, especially in a city like Milwaukee. In addition to being responsible for repairs and maintenance, he’d have to keep with the city’s requirements. It’s likely he and his meal ticket don’t have the money to get the other half of the hovel up to code, so turned to Airbnb.

Forum Clout
It's better to have a tenant you can depend on for the rent each month. You should want to fix shit in your own fucking house anyway, otherwise problems compound.

Air BnB always was and still is a retarted scam. So is all this other shit like Turo and VRBO.

"Ya I'll just let 100 strangers stay in my house every year! What could go wrong?? LOL!"

"For 50 bucks plus a hidden $100 "cleaning fee" I can sleep on a mattress in a shared dilapidated 3 decker owned by Achmed! CoOoL!! Sounds reliable."

How many fucking sex offenders are hosting young women? The chinks/jews whoever runs Air BnB don't do any checking.

The most swaTTed house in the USA is a fucking Air BnB.

SCAM!!!!!

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Air BnB always was and still is a retarted scam. So is all this other shit like Turo and VRBO.
Turo is absolute garbage. I know someone who praised Turo on social media like it was some effortless money-maker...until someone basically abandoned her car and incurred enough damage that she spent more than she made on the platform. Kind of like Joe's cruise...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's better to have a tenant you can depend on for the rent each month. You should want to fix shit in your own fucking house anyway, otherwise problems compound.

"Ya I'll just let 100 strangers stay in my house every year! What could go wrong?? LOL!"

"For 50 bucks plus a hidden $100 "cleaning fee" I can sleep on a mattress in a shared dilapidated 3 decker owned by Achmed! CoOoL!! Sounds reliable."

How many fucking sex offenders are hosting young women? The chinks/jews whoever runs Air BnB don't do any checking.

The most swaTTed house in the USA is a fucking Air BnB.

SCAM!!!!!
I strongly believe Niki’s mom helped these two retards out with buying this hovel (prob put down payment) because at least if their jobs didn’t pan out / hit a rough spot they at least could have one side rented out bringing in money / paying off the mortgage and these two couldn’t handle being landlords and said “oh well!” Until air bnb became a possibility

Forum Clout
Turo is absolute garbage. I know someone who praised Turo on social media like it was some effortless money-maker...until someone basically abandoned her car and incurred enough damage that she spent more than she made on the platform. Kind of like Joe's cruise...
I offended somebody who tried to advocate for it recently.

Like I'm gonna trust that whatever broke shithead is putting his car up there for rent is properly maintaining his brakes, tires, and engine. I wonder how many of those things get stuck on the side of the road.

Then on the other end where you let Jamal, Ja'Karius, and Tywanda rent your car for a quick 24 hour "trip" to Chicago and back......must have been some pressing business! Your fucking relieved if they bring the car back at all. You're considered lucky if you get 5 white affluenza shitheads driving up to vacation smashing on your accelerator, getting drunk, smoking weed in your car.....fuck is wrong with people.

I hope everyone who rents on Turo has their car stolen by niggers.